Sunday, December 15, 2019

Laptop Keyboard Not Working? 100% Guarantee [ Solved The Problem ]

Solve Laptop Keyboard Not Working Problem Within Two Minutes, No Matter What The Manufacturer is?

Laptop auto typing and keys don't work problem, how to resolve this problem? It's was very easy to do flow my all instructions for this problem. This was very common problem for all laptop user and very irritating. Don't worry I am here to solve your problem first of all you need to check your keyboard status which keys working or which keys not working, you think how? It's simple go to this link below click keyboard tester 👉 Keyboard tester


Laptop keyboard not working
Check Keys Working Or Not

I will tell you two ways to overcome this problem, which will be very beneficial for you. If something like this is happening to you too, then there is nothing to panic. So the question comes, how to solve this problem? Yes, this question is coming everyone's mind that how to solve it completely? Yes, I know this, so follow my steps.

After checking your keyboard status then go to your pc and update your keyboard driver to latest version, if you are asking how to do that it's very easy to do buddy don't worry I am always here to help you. flow my instructions given below.


  • Go to device manager ðŸ‘‰ then go keyboards and click dropdown menu 👉 than Right click on Standard PS/2 keyboard and choose Update driver 👉 then choose browse my computer for driver software 👉 then click Let me pick 👉 than click Standard PS/2 keyboard and click Next 👉 Now your driver is Updated, Close and Restart the computer.

laptop keyboard issue
Update Driver

  • Now I tell you second way best on my experience but I guarantee that the problem of your laptop will be completely solved. For this you will need a soft cloth, Flow my steps given below 👉 first shutdown your laptop 👉 after that take the cloth and move it while pressing on the keyboard from left to right.

Laptop keyboard problem
Press and go left to right



Yes, if you do this then your laptop keyboard problem will be solved. What I have told you the other way is to fix the keyboard, that is my personal experience. Actually, this keyboard problem comes because after a long time there is a rust in the keyboard due to which such a problem is seen. If even after doing this, your problem still remains, then you have to open the laptop and clean all the moisture that has accumulated in the keyboard. If you like this article, do not forget to give feedback, comment below and tell us how you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest update

Top 20 Upcoming Smartphone In 2021

Upcoming Smartphones of some selected brands in this year. Which will create panic on arrival. This year's smartphone is going to be so ...

Most Viewed